Accessibility of Content
We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. Below, you’ll find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience.
- opens in a new windowUse your computer to read web pages out loud
- opens in a new windowUse the keyboard to navigate screens
- opens in a new windowIncrease text size
- opens in a new windowMagnify your screen
- opens in a new windowChange background and text colors
- opens in a new windowMake your mouse pointer more visible (Windows only)
If you are looking for mouse and keyboard alternatives, speech recognition software such as Dragon Naturally Speaking may help you navigate web pages and online services. This software allows the user to move focus around a web page or application screen through voice controls.
If the recommendations above do not meet your needs, we invite you to contact us for assistance.